Guilde RedAlerte - MixMaster Index du Forum
Guilde RedAlerte - MixMaster Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Free Download Yahoo Messenger 2012 For Windows 7

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Guilde RedAlerte - MixMaster Index du Forum -> Section RedAlerte -> ------Centre d'aide------
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gralory

MessagePosté le: Ven 21 Oct - 19:28 (2016)    Sujet du message: Free Download Yahoo Messenger 2012 For Windows 7 Répondre en citant

Free Download Yahoo Messenger 2012 For Windows 7 > bit.ly/2eZsgmn

Free Download Yahoo Messenger 2012 For Windows 7

ad603a7745
Download....Yahoo....Messenger....Latest....version....0.8.231.........Where..was..the..Quality..Assurance..team..when..this..came..out???..It..is..not..being..fixed..in..a..timely..matter,..either,..these..problems..have..persisted..for..months...English..Dansk..Deutsch....English..Espaol..Suomi..Franais..Italiano......Nederlands..Norsk..Portugus....Svenska....follow..us:..Login.....Review..All..opinions..Free..Download..Yahoo!..Messenger..Advertisement..Top..Downloads:..Instant..Messaging..Sponsored..Softonic..-..Top..Downloads..1440..Top..Downloads..Whatsapp..WhatsApp..for..PC..-..not..quite..there..yet..Imo..Messenger..for..Desktop..MessengerTime..WhatsappTime..More.....Pros....a....user....can....chat....with....their....facebook....friends....it....is....relativle....easy....to....use....Cons....user....interface....is....a....bit....outdated....;....Usability:....Performance:....Ease....to....access....guides....and....manuals:....Interface:....2....0....View....more....user....reviews....from....this....program....QUESTIONS....AND....ANSWERS....For....what....are....you....going....to....use....the....program?....easy....communication....and....to....get....in....touch....with....my....business....partners....across....the....globe,....it....is....fast....relaible....and....seamless....i....can....also....talk....to....more....people....to....chatt....with....my....family....friends....and....my....neigbours....in....nigeria....and....outside....country,so....that....we....can....share....things....together....and....know....how....they....are....feeling,....for....them....not....to....be....full....of....thinking....for....many....doing....example....something....only....chatting,for....working....,find....friends....anything....i....do....with....yahoo....massengger.i....hope....this....program....can....help....me....I....shall....only....use....yahoo....for....my....own....Personal....use....to....stay....in....contacts....with....family,....friends,....collegues.....Buddy...Yahoo!...Messenger...is...frequently...being...updated...and...improved...has...had...many...different...versions....Download...Old...Version...of...Yahoo...Messenger...for...Windows...7...Skip...Development...Versionstead...Version...Name...Released...Date...Size...D/L...Yahoo...Messenger...11.5.0.0228...17...June,...2012(4...years...ago)...18.48...MB...Yahoo...Messenger...11.5.0.192...24...February,...2012(5...years...ago)...18.48...MB...Yahoo...Messenger...11.5.0.0155...11...January,...2012(5...years...ago)...18.33...MB...Yahoo...Messenger...11.5.0.0152...29...November,...2011(5...years...ago)...18.33...MB...Yahoo...Messenger...11.0.0.2014...25...August,...2011(5...years...ago)...18.05...MB...Yahoo!...Messenger...11.0.0.2009...28...June,...2011(5...years...ago)...18.05...MB...Yahoo!...Messenger...11.0.0.1751...(Beta)...16...November,...2010(6...years...ago)...16.75...MB...Yahoo!...Messenger...10.0.0.1270...04...June,...2010(6...years...ago)...16.46...MB...Yahoo!...Messenger...10.0.0.1267...16...May,...2010(6...years...ago)...16.46...MB...Yahoo!...Messenger...10.0.0.1264...07...May,...2010(6...years...ago)...16.46...MB...Yahoo!...Messenger...10.0.0.1258...23...March,...2010(7...years...ago)...16.46...MB...Yahoo!...Messenger...10.0.0.1241...02...March,...2010(7...years...ago)...16.45...MB...Yahoo!...Messenger...10.0.0.1102...13...November,...2009(7...years...ago)...16.25...MB.......

Report...software...License:...Free...Language:...English...OS::...Windows...XP...Windows...Vista...Windows...7...Windows...8...Latest...version:...11.5.0.228...Last...month's...downloads:...90,948...Size:...431...KB...Developer:...Yahoo...more...programs...(34)...Close...Yahoo!...Messenger...is...fully...compatible...with:...Windows...XP...Windows...Vista...Windows...7...Windows...8...Yahoo!...Messenger...is...also...compatible...with...Windows...XP...Windows...Vista...Windows...7...Windows...8...Yahoo!...Messenger...is...also...available...in...other...platforms...Yahoo!...Messenger...for...iPhone...Yahoo!...Messenger...for...Android...Yahoo!...Messenger...for...Blackberry...Yahoo!...Messenger...for...Java2ME...Close...Report...this...software...Thank...you!...Your...feedback...will...help...us...make...software...better...for...all...of...us....SummaryWhat's...more,...there...is...absolutely...no...support...for...this...software,...and...the...big...company...behind...it...don't...mind...it...making...a...complete...mockery...of...their...name....You...need...to...have...a...Yahoo...ID...and...a...login...for...the...client...to...start...enjoying...all...it...has...to...offer,...something...you...can...do...beforehand...at...www.yahoomessenger.com...Facebook...compatibility...Yahoo!...Messenger...allows...you...to...chat...with...your...Facebook...friends...and...play...games....Where...can...I...find...the...content...ratings?...You...will...find...the...content...ratings...on...every...app...or...game...page....No...response...to...date,...and...no...new...version...for...years.I...myself...am...giving...this...wreck...of...a...messenger...up,...after...many...years...of...use,...in...favour...of...its...much...stronger...competitors,...Gmail...and...Skype....Users....can....also....use....the....service....to....call....cell....phones....and....landline....phones.....Summary:..(10..characters..minimum)0..of..1000..characters..Submit..The..posting..of..advertisements,..profanity,..or..personal..attacks..is..prohibited.Click..here..to..review..our..site..terms..of..use...Yahoo...Games....I...prefer...the...old...version,...unless...there's...a...newer...versions...coming...out...soon...with...the...old...features...backdd...Was...this...review...useful?...Yes...Yes...No...No...Views:...640...Date:...28...Mar...2016...lionessleobaby...What...do...you...think...about...Yahoo!...Messenger...?...In...the...next...step,...you...can...expand...your...comments....SummaryI...use...only...for...mail...alerts...and...to...see...when...friends...are...on...line.Useless...with...Windows...8...since...once...or...twice...a...day...my...PC...freezes....

firefox download for windows 7 32 bit freewindows 7 power shell downloadwindows 7 boot dvd iso downloadwindows 7 iso download pcstepssaga gis download for windowscrack windows 7 64 downloadauslogics boostspeed windows 7 crack downloadwinning eleven 2005 psx download for windowsdownload windows live for gamesdownload a video player for windows 7

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 21 Oct - 19:28 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Guilde RedAlerte - MixMaster Index du Forum ->
   ------Centre d'aide------
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template higlightSilver created by larme d'ange